A collection of comments from our clients:
- I have now received the delegate assessment sheets, and I am pleased to say that they are very positive. All the grades were either ‘excellent’ or ‘good’ and a number of appreciative comments were made including: Some interesting ideas, and excellent and informative. Thank you
Fiona Burden, for Kent Law Society
- I attended a performance management Course by Patricia Wheatley Burke and found it to be extremely useful and motivating. She is an inspirational speaker who is very informative. The talk was thought provoking and has given us lots of ideas in order to try and move our business forward. I would definitely attend another course by Patricia in future.
Rebecca Bell - Pengelly & Rylands
- "I attended a seminar at which Patricia was a key note speaker. I was particularly impressed by her innovative approach, thought provoking content and her cheeky and at time mischevious manner. Patricia certainly grabbed everyone's attention. This lady packs a punch and I would not hesitate to consult her whenever her expertise might be of help to my business."
Phillip Lansberry - Director of Private Client Services - Spofforths
Top Qualities: Personable, Good Value, Creative
- ‘Thank you so much for your time yesterday - it was invaluable. I feel that your insight has given me the focus to tackle some of the pressing issues. Times are getting exciting and I am looking forward to our next sessions!’
Ray Cobb, Director of Marketing, Coffin Mew LLP
- ‘Thanks for this and for your help so far Patricia – and for making yesterday so entertaining.’
Victoria Walker, Partner, Coffin Mew LLP
- 'At TL Risk Solutions we have been focusing on building the quality and range of advice and support we provide our clients, who range from high net worth private individuals through to major corporates. Part of our strategy has been to build the skills and abilities of our Sales consultants, helping them recognise the distinction between providing a traditionally sold ‘product range’ of services moving to offering businesses focused advice. Patricia Wheatley Burt has helped us considerably by running a range of inspirational and tailored modular programmes over the last 18 months which is having a major impact on our ability to provide real value added services to our clients to mutual benefit.
We very much enjoyed the opportunity of working with Patricia and look forward to continuing the relationship in the coming years.'
Nick Martin, Commercial Director
- ‘Thank you for the email and for the session on Wednesday – I very much enjoyed it and spent the weekend analysing my family and friends!’
Katrina Day, Associate, Coffin Mew LLP
- 'Lifeways Community Care has grown at a phenomenal rate over the last two to three years, and this culminated in a management buyout in July 2007. As a result of this we put together a very ambitious reorganisation of HR and Management teams in all 24 offices around the UK which Patricia Wheatley Burt and her team of consultants from Trafalgar the People Business helped with considerably. The energy, enthusiasm and relentless positive attitude of her and her team has enabled us to achieve our targets with some major cost savings and improvements in the services we provide to those who want to live independent lives in the community.
We very much appreciated the efforts Patricia and her team put in, including large hours to deliver across all our offices in a coherent and coordinated manner through Patricia’s excellent project management skills. We are delighted with the results and ongoing support from Patricia and her team.'
Paul Marriner, Chief Executive
- 'Just a quick line to say how much I enjoyed the course at Walton Hall last week. Your approach was refreshing and invigorating. Two days well spent.'
Caroline Robinson, Senior Account Exective of Towergate Healthcare
- 'There was a great deal of interest in Patricia's workshop. It was useful as well as entertaining.'
Geoff Porter, Senior Manager of BDO Stoy Hayward LLP, Chartered Accountants
- 'Patricia Wheatley Burts CD "Talking Through My Hat" has been very instrumental in heightening my awareness about my own personality styles, as well as those with whom I interact and it has given me greater insight into further developing and managing my relationships with a team or individually, therefore achieving greater success.'
Judith-Ann Clarke, Manager of BlueWave Networks Inc, Barbados
- 'It is full steam ahead here for the next meeting, we have a new verb which is: 'to wheatley burt', usually applied in the passive tense as in 'I will be wheatley-burted next Thursday'!'
Catherine Doherty, MD of InvestIT Ltd., London
- Patricia's 'chairing and presentation was vibrant, colourful, targeted and peppered with joie de vivre!'
Martin Coyne, Managing Partner, Betesh Fox & Co
- "We have worked with Patricia to focus on some key areas including partners' individual goals, management structure and performance management of the firm as a whole. The sessions were very useful in clarifying our thinking as we made plans to enhance our position in the legal market place. Patricia has the ability to help us focus on the things which are important and to ignore those which are not" Ray Crudgington, Managing Partner, Grant Saw Solicitors LLP - Greenwich
- “Patricia gets your attention and makes you think, and helped us to gell as a newly-formed team.” Nick Gross, Coffin Mew LLP
The following is feedback from Patricia's LawNet Trainee Solicitors Induction Day: