Some further news from Trafalgar Team:
- LMS Junior Lawyers Forum is on Thursday - 9th June, London, send along your junior lawyers! Patricia and Adam Edwards (Partner, Cumberland Ellis) will deliver an interactive session on the impact of law firm structures of the future on their Career and how to take advantage of them.
The issues covered during the session will include:
- What will be the financial (Tax) structure options and drivers?
- What are strengths, weaknesses; opportunities and threats (SWOT) of each structure?
- What reward and recognition can be expected?
- What are you going to do about YOU? Be commercially savvy, build in your Personal Brand and IE
This event is a must for young talented lawyers! Read more: http://juniorlawyers.lawsociety.org.uk/node/5620
- "Investment is not about getting money out of business". Partners who receive external investment after October may strip the firm of value for future generations and cause an exodus of Talent. Long-term thinking always pays off! Read more in Legal Futures: http://www.legalfutures.co.uk/legal-services-act/alternative-business-structures/dont-use-external-investment-to-strip-value-from-firms-partners-warned