- start reducing its prices – by 10, 20 or 50%
- pride comes before bankruptcy- Directors and staff should take pay cuts across the board
- print payslips on the internet!
- Bonuses should be handed back – or a proportion of them
- Maluses should be introduced – especially for Bank Executives
- Employers should discuss with staff how to reduce / flex their hours
- Staff should offer to re-negotiate paid sickness absence, ‘allowances’
- Management should discuss staff taking fewer holidays / time off
- businesses should re-negotiate benefit packages and insurances
- but don’t turn the lights out!
20 March, 2009
A War time spirit is needed - pride comes before bankruptcy!
Rather like the community efforts my mother talks about during the Second World War, each business has to:
Posted by Patricia Wheatley Burt